Navitas Family Bursaries
The bursary is equivalent to 10% of the tuition fee exclusively for the 1st program of study with a Navitas member institution. The bursary does not apply to additional units or repeat units that may also be undertaken and excludes mixed English options.
- Family Bursary applies where two or more students from the same family study at a Navitas institution.
- The first family member can be studying at a Navitas institution at the same time as the other family members or may have studied at any Navitas institution previously.
- The family bursary is granted to the second and subsequent family members who study at a Navitas institution.
- Not have previously received a Navitas scholarship or bursary or had a scholarship or bursary from Navitas withdrawn.
For the purpose of this bursary, a family member is defined as a husband, wife, brother, sister, mother, father, son, daughter or stepchild.
- Successful recipients will not receive any money from the Navitas member institution. The value of the bursary will be recorded on the student’s account each semester of study.
- The recipient will receive a family bursary based on tuition net of other scholarship and bursaries.
- The bursary does not apply to additional units or repeat units that may also be undertaken.
- Navitas bursary is not applicable to English language program or any component of any English language program offered by Navitas member institutions.
Navitas member institutions
The Navitas bursary applies to students studying at Fraser International College (FIC), International College of Manitoba (ICM), Toronto Metropolitan University International College (TMUIC), Wilfrid Laurier International College (WLIC), Richard Bland College of William & Mary Global Student Success Program (RBC), UMass Boston Navitas Global Student Success Program (UMB), and Queens College Global Student Success Program (QC) in North America.
In addition to the North American Navitas member institutions, Navitas member institutions are located in colleges and campuses across the world.
A completed application must be submitted to the Navitas institution together with supporting documents, such as birth certificate, or family card. Application form can be obtained from the Navitas institution where the student has enrolled.