Wilfrid Laurier International College accepts international payments via online and offline bank/wire transfer, credit/debit card, Online Banking, UnionPay, Alipay, ICICI and other international payment options through WLIC’s Payment Portal, powered by our official payment partner, Flywire.
This portal allows you to:
- Execute, track and confirm your international payment online in a secure portal
- Use familiar payment options from your home country, in 140+ currencies
- Access a 24/7 multilingual Customer Support Team for assistance
- Save on bank fees and ensure the best exchange rates with Flywire’s Best Price Guarantee.
Watch this video to see how it works
How to make a payment to WLIC:
- Go to WLIC’s Payment Portal to begin your payment.
- Select the country you are paying from and your preferred payment method.
- Enter your payment details and confirm your payment booking.
- Receive instructions on how to complete the payment process, depending on your payment method.
- Track your payment online from start to delivery to WLIC with your Flywire Dashboard and access to Flywire’s multilingual Customer Support Team.
Having trouble with Flywire?
24/7 Customer Support
International Phone Numbers & Frequently Asked Questions
- From a major Canadian Bank Account (BMO, HSBC, RBC, CIBC)
- Go to – “Pay Bills & Transfer Funds”
- Go to – “Add Payee” under “Manage Payees”
- Search “WLIC” or “Wilfrid Laurier International College” in Payee Name
- Enter your WLIC student ID as the account number
Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
Canadian Dollar Account
Wilfrid Laurier International College Limited
Royal Bank of Canada
Main Branch, North Vancouver, 1789 Lonsdale Avenue
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V7M 2J6
Your WLIC Student Number
Credit and Debit Cards
WLIC also accepts online payments by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, and Union Pay). There is a 2% convenience charge for all credit card payments. It will take 2-3 business days for your account to be updated.
AliPay and WeChat Pay
WLIC also accepts payments via AliPay and WeChatPay. Please note that there is a 2% convenience charge for all AliPay and WeChatPay payments.
Don’t forget to enter your WLIC student ID under the Remark. It will take 2-3 business days for your account to be updated.